He thinks this is so funny, to lick the nerf darts and stick them on his forehead and then run around and laugh and laugh.
Cole has discovered beaters, and he likes to lick them! I can't imagine where he learned that behavior from.
Oh, that smile keeps mom (and dad, and grandma's and granpa's) wrapped around his fingers.
This was Cole's first big injury. He fell on a grate in front of Uncle Bryce's house, scratched up his whole nose, got quite a lump and bruise in between his eyes and had a massive bloody nose. Thank goodness I was not there to see the blood. It didn't slow him down one bit though!
Happy St. Patricks Day. He made this at Day Care and had a great time wearing his hat for a while afterwards.
So, Cole is learning to dress himself and for some reason, he decided this shirt really should be shorts.
My recent knee surgery. Four holes and a one inch cut, I am amazed what modern medicine can do.
This was the contraption I was sent home in. Long black brace, locked straight and my never ending ice machine. I called it my life support, I was always attached.
No comments:
Post a Comment