Sunday, June 13, 2010

Updated photo's

Cole absolutely loves Brynlee.

This is the best sad face. I posted one of Cole's sad faces on May 27th, 2007, if you go to my older posts, you can see his face and compare, they are definitely brother and sister.

Sorry, I don't know how to make these rotate when I upload them into the blog, so just turn your head to the right!!! This blanket is one that my Aunt Donna hand stitched for Brynlee, doesn't it speak the truth!!!


Not to be outdone by his little sister, Cole knows all the tricks to get into a picture as well.

Oh, she is an angel!!!


I think she was done with all the attention!




Cole has many creative ideas for the binkies! I have found them in the knobs of our blinds, now this, anything he can stuff inside of them, he does, the latest being one of my earplugs!


Such handsome boys!

So, it was raining and Cole just can't stand to be inside all day. So, we got him as dressed as possible for the cold, rainy day and he decided he needed his goggles so "the rain won't get in his eyeballs."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Brynlee is getting cuter by the day. It is amazing how fast she is changing. We can't wait to see all of you soon. We just love Cole's creativity and imagination. It is hard to keep up with, but we love it!!!! - Love you guys - Grandma and Grandpa

Princess Carrie said...

Cute, cute cute!!! Love all the pictures!

Beth said...

Yes,the blanket fits. I also love how content she is on Cole's lap.