Our first big snow, Cole and Kevin were so happy. We got him his own snow shovel, and it has created an obsession!
To me, this just looks cold, but do ya think I could talk him into coming inside?
The belly picture, the cheesy grin makes it so much cuter though don't ya think?!? I am 24 weeks along, the baby is doing well. Cole has to talk to her everyday, which is really cute, except that he requires me to pull my shirt up high enough to show my belly button and he must talk right into my belly button. He makes all his monster noises for her and tells her that he loves her and that he will be a good big brother and share his toys. He really does make me proud!
5 comments:
Wow, I'm shocked to see a post so soon!! ;) Cole is the cutest! LOVE the dark hair! You look HOT!!
Dude, you're ageless! You look great! That's so cute that he talks to the baby. He sounds like a very busy little boy.
so cute...does Cole have all of the Mouse books? love and miss you guys...boo
Sheila - we got your cute card and I wanted to check out your blog! Congrats on baby Ketchup!!! How exciting! It was great seeing you this summer - I so appreciate your friendship! I hope you all have a great Christmas!
P.S. I think your hair looks great!
Congrats on the baby!!!
Post a Comment