Push-up's
Our neighbor's ducks
Ducks up at camp!
Mowing the lawn with Grandpa. He will sit on this thing for the 45 minutes to an hour while Grandpa drives it around and only get off when Grandpa does to empty the bags. I'm not sure who loves it more, Cole or Grandpa.

Swimming, especially when his cousins can come over!


Swimming, especially when his cousins can come over!

We discovered rainbows this summer too.

And, he is already fascinated and growing to love his new baby sister/brother. He says it's a sister most of the time. He points to my belly button and asks if the baby is in there and can he see it.

We are so excited to be pregnant, it has been a long time coming. My due date is March 14th, but I am sure we will have it a few days sooner than that. I am finally out of the sick phase and happy for that, now if I can just stay up past 9 o'clock...





3 comments:
Woo Hoo! Congratulations! Babies are amazing. And I'm sure you'll have an amazing big brother on your hands.
YAY!!!! Cole is going to make a great big brother and mommy's helper! YAY for babies and not being sick anymore!!!
hey stinker...thanks for the phone call! congrats we are very excited for you. call me when get chance. love you!
Post a Comment