Welcome friends, we wanted to find a way to share our new fun adventures with our family and friends. Thank you for all of your love and support!!!
love the hair. what a cutie. he is getting so big. we need to get together. miss ya and love ya
Cole is the best little guy around. He is all boy. Good for him. I know from personal experience that his favorite movie is transformers. Gotta love that hair!
Stacey loves that bus! John and Whitney love it so much! BTW I am Stacey's friend.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
love the hair. what a cutie. he is getting so big. we need to get together. miss ya and love ya
Cole is the best little guy around. He is all boy. Good for him. I know from personal experience that his favorite movie is transformers.
Gotta love that hair!
Stacey loves that bus! John and Whitney love it so much! BTW I am Stacey's friend.
Post a Comment